Dr. Shawn Ju offers several cosmetic dental treatments from the convenience of our Tacoma dental office. Depending on your unique goals and needs, he may suggest:
- Botox® and dermal fillers to address wrinkles and loss of volume around the mouth
- Veneers to correct unevenly shaped or spaced teeth
- Teeth whitening for a brighter smile
- Crowns to replace broken or missing teeth
- Invisalign® aligners to straighten misaligned teeth
Maintaining Your Smile
Many steps can be taken to achieve and maintain the beauty of your smile after undergoing a cosmetic dental procedure:
- Stay away from drinks/food and any habits that can cause staining, such as coffee, red wine, tea, smoking, etc.
- Brush and floss daily to maintain optimal oral hygiene and gum health
- Avoid drinking through a straw, as it will increase wrinkles around your mouth
- Keep up with routine hygiene maintenance and periodic oral exams to ensure optimal oral hygiene
During your appointment at Union Avenue Medical Dental Center, Dr. Ju will thoroughly discuss your needs and listen to your goals for treatment before deciding which course of treatment will produce the best results. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your care and confident in your new smile.