Meet Dr. Altman
The practice of dentistry has given me the privilege of being able to work with people from all walks of life. Working with unique people has helped me develop compassion and the spirit of service. I have built my reputation on providing high quality, gentle care for the people in my community.
- Bachelor of Science - Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Completed two years of postdoctoral studies in Oral Implantology - Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
To keep up with advancements in technology and materials, I continue my education by attending courses and seminars throughout the year and staying involved in the greater dental community. I have also completed post-doctoral work in implant technology.
- American Dental Association
- American Board of Oral Implantology
- Pierce County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
Outside the Office
I reside in Edgewood with my wife Suzzy, our children, Stephanie, Sam, Lizzy, and Andrew, and our Golden Retriever, Galahad. In my free time I enjoy hiking, climbing, and water sports. I have taken part in dental mission service for the past ten years in Kiribati, Fiji, and Kenya.